Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Define Yourself Workout B

Despite still being a bit sore from Sunday's workout - I hit the gym and did phase B  - I got my HRM battery changed in the strap  but that appears to not have been the problem I used my old strap and it too wasn't being picked up by the watch -- I wore both and one would connect once in a while so got a calorie burn at least.  I think it was the one I had low on my rib cage vs up higher at bra band height.

The workout
Reverse Wood Chop - 1 set @ 50lb x 8 1 set 70lbs x 8
Prone Jackknife 2 sets of 8 - these are getting easier I didn't fall off the ball once
Step up - used the high step 2 sets 15lb X 8
T Pushup - oh dear lord these were impossible.  said to do 4 each side I did 2 each side and not continuous.  Had to do a push up rest raise arm down rest rest rest.... do other side.  First 2 on each side I raised the 12 lbs weights the second set I did with just raising my hand that was hard enough 2 on each side
Single leg squat - once again an impossible exercise.  It said to lower to the height of a bench don't sit just brush well hell if I could get down 1/5 of the way to the bench did this 2 sets of 8 as low as I could go - anxious to see how sore I'll be tomorrow or Thursday
Alternating lateral raise 2 sets of 10lbs X 8  first set was easy 2nd was a challenge to finish the 8 so think the choice of weight was good
Supinated hip extension w/ leg curl SHELC - love this exercise my hams feel it and my butt.  anything to work the back side is good 2 sets of 8
Inverted Row - I admit I was scared of this one it looks so hard in the pictures but it actually wasn't half bad.  I actually liked it - first set 8 2nd set only did 6

Came home had a protein shake added 20 almonds mmm chocolate almond ice cream is my favorite and this combo was excellent.  Made a baked potato while I soaked in epsom salt hot bathtub.

This morning had appointment with legal document filing service to start divorce paperwork.

XM radio started up a new radio station, its a electronic dance mix.  Its pretty good to listen to late at night driving home from Prescott!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment