Search This Blog

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner


I think I have been to Prescott more in the last month than the entire 11 years I've lived in the Verde Valley !  Last night had dinner at In and Out Burger.  This morning had oatmeal and coffee at JB Big Boy then went to Wildflower Bread Company with Anthony and Jack for more breakfast a couple hours later.  Then shopping and then met up with Carmen and her friend and ate lunch at Red Robin.   The girls continued shopping - I decided I needed to come home.  Played on the computer a bit and then started cleaning the apt put together a bookcase and have done laundry while listening to Sirius/ XM 's Saturday night "Safety Dance" on "First Wave" station.  8 hours of all 80's new wave dance tunes -- I'm in heaven!!! 



While eating my oatmeal this morning I started re reading The Female Body Breakthrough  and it said to keep a journal  or blog of workouts and feelings and such so this blog is going to be changing directions a bit.  Going to start posting my workout logs and such.  I should probably get the tape measure out too. I'll do that tomorrow, maybe after the last 24 hour food choices aren't bloating me up as much.  I need to make a special shout out to Maria for making the log sheets for FBB - I am so illiterate when it comes to Excel spreadsheets.

Tomorrow I promised Carmen I'd go with her to the city's rec center to work out.  I'm not sure how much of a workout I'll actually get.

No comments:

Post a Comment