Search This Blog

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Measuring my successes in inches not pounds

Today's horoscope seems very on the mark today  bring on the suitors!!!! 

This is a time for you Scorpio where you can take a step back and congratulate yourself on your aesthetic accomplishments. When it comes to love, you are finally in a period of acceptance, and this acceptance is something that is coming from within, and is not merely a surface value. When you finally make this move to be okay with all that has transpired, something beautiful happens and this internal beauty is manifesting itself well externally. This alone is going to make you much more attractive to the opposite sex. When you are satisfied with the emotional work that you are doing, your confidence shows and your suitors will very soon start knocking on that door of opportunity.


Took my measurements this morning and am pleased, only problem is I can't find my measurement log book from 2004 when I first lost weight- will have to tear apart the boxes from the move and find it to compare.  I think its got to be better.

What exactly where the numbers you ask
Chest - ( not breasts- but probably not much difference!) = 33.5
Waist - 1" above belly button - 32
Hips- 7" below Belly button = 40
Arm - 4" from elbow bend - 12
Thighs - fattest part - 23.5

Ok off to find my old log book.

found the log book - looking back I see progress in some areas.
lets go from the first entry Sept 25th 2004  weight - 202 lbs
Chest - 38
Waist - 38 3/4
Hips - 45.25
Arm- 12 3/4
Thigh 26 3/8

one year later  weight 164 ( only 5 lbs less than my weight today)  quit smoking 2 months prior and put on 15 lbs also started to get sick at this time
chest -34.5
Waist 35 3/4
hips - 39.5
arm - 12
thigh - 24

I can't find 2006 and 07's logs - don't think I want to see them 2008 was horrendous
9/11/2008   weight 171.6  only 2 lbs more than today  if this doesn't prove muscle takes up less space than fat I don't know what else could!
chest - 34
waist  37
hips 43
arm 12.5
thigh 25.5

So in the last year once getting more serious and working a program properly I've made progress!!

Before I quit smoking I was able to fit into size 8's - but they had to have some stretch to them, my "thermometer jeans" as Rachel Cosgrove calls it in her book ( instead of a pound weight goal)  my jean size I want to wear are 6's.  I can get into some size 8's now, but they make me have a muffin top - my biggest problem is I can't get most size 8's over my thighs.  They are baggy in the butt and waist, just won't go over these saddle bags gotta work on that issue

No comments:

Post a Comment