Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Nicole crossfit workout


I am posting this link cause not only do I love the song- I so want to be able to lift my bodyweight like this someday. And to all the girls out there saying they don't want to bulk up and refuse to lift weights I say "I want to be this bulky"!!! this girl is hot.

Just realized tonight that I have not printed the right workout logs for Female Body breakthrough WOA - I hadn't done the co contractural lunge , the push ups and the hip thigh extension and reverse flys yet - did them tonight for the first time.  Hope I'm not too sore tomorrow doing those new workouts - I do have plans with T tomrrow night and then breakfast plans with my other friends over in the area.  Want to be able to walk


No comments:

Post a Comment