Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What can I say

Yesterday and today have been a bit harder to handle on the emotional scale - Emailed ex - haven't heard back yet from that.  


Yesterday I bought myself a new bed and they were able to deliver it already as well.  Its only a full size, but its fine.  A queen would have made this room even more cramped so its ok.


While lifting weights last night I noticed this bruise on my bicep - must have been from the moving the futon out of the room to make room for the bed.  I don't know why I bruise so easily.  It doesn't hurt just looks awful.


I didn't feel up to going to gym today.  I just feel really tired and a little sore.  Not sure how much of the soreness is from the old futon finally getting to  me or the workout from yesterday.  Tired do to the getting accustomed to new bed and the fact the swamp cooler thing is broken so its downright warm at night to sleep.  I am so ready for September to hurry and get here and bring cooler temps.


No comments:

Post a Comment