Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bigots and hypocrites aka The RNC


Yesterday was a very interesting day indeed.  I sent the ex a very long winded release email.  I had to respond to his email about "getting it together".  I haven't heard a reply back, don't think I will but oh well, I felt better getting it off my chest at least.  I didn't make it to the gym last night - I was just really tired and had a headache and my legs were sore from the workout the night before
So was listening to the OUTQ station on XM/ sirius yesterday when the news leaked about Mehlman announcing he's gay - which actually wasn't suppose to happen until Friday- hahaha- you know what pisses me off so much about these politicians who preach hate and bigotry and no rights for gays all the time only to be gay themselves.  Its horrific.  It seems the loudest bashers are the ones who get found out.   http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2010/08/bush-cam paign-chief-and-former-rnc-chair-ken-mehlman-im-gay/62065/
this morning of course the main stream media is downplaying the whole thing while the gay publications are furious.  I just wonder how long before John McCain or his wife and or daughter come out!!!  -
If you want to see a funny video check this it out it relates to this topic.   



Yen't 



Yesterday at work one of my coworkers whose daughter got married Saturday was talking about decorating her house and how she wanted to get rid of all the dead animal heads mounted on her walls.  She said when can I have my house the way I want it I said "move out"  we laughed.  I said well take your daughters room and make it his man cave and move them all into there.  This Friday we are going out to lunch for Dr's wife's birthday.  I said what time - oh it doesn't matter my date isn't until 7 that night LOL - coworkers asked what I was going to do I want to say MYOB but said oh go out to dinner and whatever.   I know what I'm doing I'm going to have a good time doing it too.  Saturday morning I'm taking my gay friends over in that town out to breakfast too.  We'll pal around a bit and then think I'll come back to town and depending on the weather go swimming or go over and start sorting thru the garage stuff to sell.  will just play it by ear on what happens saturday.
Will try to get to gym tonight.  Not much else on agenda.
today's funny is on the "gay theme"


No comments:

Post a Comment